Body Component Engineer needed in Auburn Hills, MI.
This position will be responsible for the engineering, design, development, timing and production release of Body components. Other responsibilities will include quality improvements, weight reduction, cost reduction, and efficiency improvement initiatives including communicating technical product status to management.
If you are interested, apply now.
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from ABET accredited university a Master’s is highly preferred.
• 5+ years of industry work experience in design/development electrical engineering, Software (C+, LABVIEW,MATLAB), analyzing circuits, and/or Program Management.
• MUST HAVE GOOD PRESENTATION & COMMUNICATION W/ ANALYTICAL SKILLS
• Self-starter with strong leadership, communication skills and demonstrated problem solving ability.
• Knowledgeable in TeamCenter
• Proficient in G-Suite applications and MS (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Reactive Problem solving and Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) green / black-belt preferred
• May be required to drive a company car for testing. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.