Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Analytical Associate for temporary work in Waltham!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Analytical Associate!
Our client is seeking a dynamic and motivated professional who will join the Chemical Process Development Analytical team and conduct experiments for the development and optimization of analytical methods to support new synthesis route development for client’s small molecule linkers and payloads. The Analytical Associate will work with custom manufacturing operations (CMOs) in their transferring and validation of these methods.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
• -Perform required experiments to evaluate analytical methods that is under development or optimization to characterize small molecule processes.
• -Conduct in-process control analysis during the development of new synthesis routes for small molecules.
• -Analyze, interpret, and present experimental data to communicate results to analytical team leader and small molecule team.
• -Interact with colleagues from other groups within (Process Science and Engineering, Analytical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Quality, and Manufacturing) to support the development of small molecule processes that are safe, efficient to operate and compliant.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for a temporary Analytical Associate, please apply today!
• Degree in Analytical Chemistry or related discipline.
• B.S. or M.S with 0-5 years of industry experience related to method development/validation and analytical characterization of small molecules in process development and cGMP manufacturing.
• Knowledge of analytical chemistry with an understanding of organic chemistry
• Hands-on experiences on chromatographic techniques, especially HPLC. LCMS experience is a plus.
• Demonstrated technical proficiency and creativity, with ability to execute experiments with some or minimal guidance.
• Travel nationally and internationally when needed
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.