Now hiring Finish Carpenters for work in the Milwaukee, WI area!
Trillium Construction is currently seeking Finish Carpenters for work in the Milwaukee, WI area.
Finish carpenters must possess an excellent eye for detail, must be very precise and exact with measurements and cutting tools. Wage is around $17-27 an hour, depending on your experience. Our client is looking for someone who excels at their trade and wants to grow into a future leadership role.
• Construct, erect, install, window and door frames, doors and hardware, toilet partitions and accessories, cabinets, int./ext. trim systems, custom millwork, building frameworks and wood stairways, as well as other types of general trades tasks.
• Measure and mark lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
• Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
• Understand blueprints, sketches or building plans to determine dimensions and materials required for form, or framing, construction
• Read and understand hardware schedules.
• Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter’s hand tools, and power tools.
• Erect scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
• Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, and trim, or hardware, using carpenter’s hand and power tools.
• Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
Trillium is proud to offer benefits including weekly pay, direct deposit, Health insurance including Dental and Vision, 401k, and paid holidays and vacation. If you’re intersected in this long-term opportunity for Carpenters, please apply today!
• Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures, foundations and framing.
• Knowledge of arithmetic, basic geometry, and their applications to carpentry.
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including uses, repair, and maintenance associated with carpentry and woodworking.
• Knowledge of doors, bathroom partitions and associated hardware.
• Knowledge of basic building layout and leveling.
• Basic knowledge of building codes.
• Ability to accurately measure lengths with ruler or tape.
• Basic blueprint reading
• Safe use of power tools such as saws, drills, planes, sanders, routers and grinders.
• Ability to lift 20 - 75 pounds.
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.