Technical Services Representative needed in Groveport, OH.
The Technical Services Representative is responsible for responding to customer service request received via phone or Email.
Job Level Specifications:
• Applies general knowledge of the organization, job content, practices and procedures.
• Performs functions moderately complex in nature and recognizes the need to apply various methods to accomplish tasks.
• Work is performed independently under minimal supervision except for new assignments. Sets priorities for performing work and managing time to complete tasks.
• Interacts with peers and direct management. Some exchange of information with other internal departments or work groups is required to perform role. Based on nature of the role, may frequently field requests from others within the organization or externally.
• Impact of decisions may affect the department. Errors may result in moderate loss of time, resources and customer/user satisfaction.
The hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm or 10am - 7pm. Pay is $15-$16.50/hr, based on experience.
If you are interested, apply now.
Typically 2+ years experience is required
High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must have computer (Microsoft Office 2007, 2010. & 2013), email, phone, communication and problem solving skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills in a call center environment.
• Ability to be flexible and switch to different technical support projects based on customer need and volume.
• CompTIA A+ desired, but not required.
• Extensive Windows OS knowledge (10, 8.1, and 7)
• Previous experience supporting customers utilizing remote access tools
• Previous experience utilizing call center tools such as Sales force
• Previous experience utilizing a variety of support tools
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.