R&D Supervisor needed in Kalamazoo, MI.
As an Engineering Supervisor, you will work within our Instruments division with a focus on Interventional Spine, helping advance interventional care from diagnosis to delivery. Our ideal Supervisor won’t only be responsible for developing our high-performing team, they will be hands-on with them, working together to find solutions that help surgeons provide better patient care. We want someone who can ensure key milestones are met within new product development projects. You will participate in design reviews, create test plans with your team, execute validation activities, partner with quality and manufacturing engineers to implement designs and launch new products. Lastly, you’ll interact with customers, surgeons, and sales reps.
If you are interested, apply now.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University
• 5+ plus years within software engineering or electrical engineering or both
• 1+ years of supervisory experience
• Software engineering experience in any of the following areas: embedded systems, graphical user interface (GUI), software requirements specifications (SRS), software design failure mode effects analysis (sDFMEA)
• Electrical engineering experience in any of the following areas: electrical systems architecture requirements, electrical requirements specifications, schematic design, printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) design, DFMEA
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.