Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Applications Architect Engineer needed in Auburn Hills, MI.
Trillium Technical is currently seeking an Applications Architect Engineer responsible for developing the requirements and design for connected services as applications working with the various internal/external suppliers/groups to get their specifications
Pulls the teams together to ensure the development and approval of the definition, requirement and design gates of new products and procedures to ensure all projects are delivered on time with a high level of quality.
• Definition gate document include:
-Customer Experience (CX) document
-Feature/Service Pattern Map
-Vehicle Integration (VI) Customer Functional Objectives (CFO)
-Project Tailoring Document
-Baselined Project Plan
-Requirements/Design Gate documents include
-System Functional Spec. (SFS) (includes copy/templates)
-HMI - Logic & Flow
-Component Functional Technical Spec. (CFTS)
-Vehicle Functions (VF)
-CAN DBC files
-Head Unit API Spec.
-App Functional Specification (AFS)
-BRD - Business Requirements Doc. (ICT)
-“Uconnect Style Guide (brand book)”
-“Mopar Style Guide (web)”
-System Requirements Spec. (SRS)
-Application Requirement & Specification (ARS)
-User Stories (to replace the RS as part of agile methodology)
• Initial Test Cases
• Change requests to update these documents.
• Review, approve or modify definition, requirements and design gate artifacts.
• Owns all Change Requests and failure fixes that result in design changes
• Coordinate activates of group with other departments or organizations.
• Communicating project status to management.
If you are interested, apply now.
• BSEE, BSCS or Information technology degree or equivalent.
• 5 Years of Automotive Electrical and/or Connectivity experience including:
• 2 years in automotive electrical development and design.
• 2 years in telematics connectivity development and design writing requirements and designs for connected services.
• Requires strong leadership, management and technical skills to manage the external/internal suppliers/groups.
• Vehicle and Connectivity architectural skills
• Ability to review design and ensure they meeting best practices
• Excellent Organization Skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and tasks
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to discern what issues need management escalation and when.
• Java, Android or other Architecture knowledge to advise future direction
• Master of Science in Electrical, computer, information technology or equivalent.
• AOTA experience
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.