Data Analyst needed in Charlestown, MA.
The staff augmentation position(s) will collaborate with maintenance and operations departments as well as senior staff in the collection and organization of data for multiple agency efforts such as development of the Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) and reporting of asset inventory and condition assessments to the Federal Transportation Administration. Through a combination of field investigation, systems research, personnel interviews, and document compilation, this position will collect, organize and prepare information on infrastructure for department records and upload to EAMS and other databases.
The staff augmentation role will require junior engineer experience or higher, with a BS degree in mechanical, electrical, civil, or facilities engineering, or architecture, from an accredited degree program. The candidate(s) shall be knowledgeable in common software packages and data tools (Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint).
Desired: CAD (Autocad preferred)
Assist in the collection, organization and verification of information related to the inventory of physical assets of the transit system.
This will include:
• Completing and field-verifying system-wide top-level asset location inventory, including applying standard coding structure, and aggregating all department asset lists into master;
• Format and organize all pertinent data for upload into the appropriate record systems;
• Collect, organize and evaluate historical condition assessment information of physical assets and equipment.
• Prepare verified data for upload into the NTD. Assist in the development, coordination, and implementation of new sustainable programs for condition assessment asset.
If you are interested, apply now.
• Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), AutoCAD,
• Familiarity with database management and development using Access and Excel;
• General file and document management skills for local and shared storage drives;
• Ability to compile and manage data from maps and plans.
• Familiarity with transit infrastructure, facilities and equipment;
• (preferred) Familiarity with FTA standards and reporting requirements, including NTD reporting and SGR tracking;
• (preferred) Knowledge of condition assessment standards and methodologies across multiple infrastructure systems;
• Ability to perform technical tasks under direct and indirect supervision, as well as prioritize tasks and work independently
• Preferred knowledge of Autocad 2015 file management, configuration, and standards.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.