Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Bioinformatics Analyst needed in Branford, CT.
Trillium Technical is looking for an innovative Bioinformatics Analyst to work with state of the art bioinformatics tools including Cloud Computing to analyze customer samples in our highly advanced DNA sequencing center.
This person will work closely with our bioinformaticians in the team to process and manage Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data, as well as other molecular testing data such as Sanger and MLPA. There are also opportunities for the Bioinformatics Analyst to develop new data processing pipelines, software applications, databases and custom scripts.
Additional responsibilities include exploring and/or evaluating state of the art
bioinformatics tools, maintaining sample tracking logs and delivering results to
If you are interested, apply now.
• Bachelor or Master degree in bioinformatics, biostatistics, computer sciences or equivalent in Life Sciences discipline
• Experience in building and delivering NGS data analysis pipelines and software applications is a plus
• Strong programming skills and proficient in programing languages including
Perl/Python, R, SQL and shell scripting
• Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills required
• Ability to work independently as well as work with others in a team
• Experience in working in a clinical laboratory environment is preferred
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.