Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Senior Field Engineer needed in Columbia, SC.
In need of a Senior Field Engineer for Insurance client who will, in addition to the list of requirements below, assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for the application, including security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements.
This person will design individual technology components of the application development, execution, or operations architecture as well as work with other designers and the Technical Architect to make sure that
the architecture components interact to fulfill the requirements and meet performance goals. Candidate must have a background in Insurance AT MINIMUM, preference is within P&C. Open to travel 25%-50%.
If you are interested, apply now.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical/analytical field
• 10+ years related industry experience in system development and implementation
• Experience/knowledge of P&C Insurance software applications
• Experience/knowledge of software development life cycle for P&C insurance software
• Experience with .Net Solutions and SQL and relational database design
• Experience with XML and XSL
• Experience with systems integration (Policy, Billing, Claims, Reinsurance, third-party systems)
• Experience with implementation of Platform solutions for AgencyPortal Policy Administration, Billing and/or ASW Claims a plus Responsibilities:
• Develop application prototype and conduct conference room pilot to evaluate solution options
• Configure and code the application(s) according to the technical designs and requirements
• Confirm the completeness and consistency of the design deliverables. Resolve any inconsistencies discovered
• Inform the Technical Architect and Project Manager of any issues that may affect any other project areas
• Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Quality Management practice to ensure adherence to all quality management plans and standards
• Complete technical designs that are in line with the technical requirements, following the applicable design standards and ensuring that those designs are functionally/technically sound and integrate with other related system components
• Identify and communicate issues and risks to the team lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution
• Lead the project team’s technical initiatives, serving both as a team lead and the primary technical resource for the customer
• Exhibit and impart development best practices to team
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.