Automotive Lubricant Sales Rep needed in Memphis, TN.
The Aftermarket Lubricants Training Manager works closely with automotive dealerships, retail stores and distributors to educate and train on product use to increase aftermarket lubricant product sales. This is a home office opportunity, however heavy travel (80%) is required.
• Educate and train customers on products and services and their application in the market
• Recommend products based on client needs
• Responsible for supporting, establishing, maintaining and expanding assigned key customer accounts
• Manage all aspects of relationships, coordinating communications and responding to customer’s needs
If you are interested, apply now.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 3 years’ experience in automotive aftermarket lubricant/oil sales
• Automotive aftermarket lubricant/oil retail and distribution experience (Auto Zone, NAPA, PepBoys, O’Reilly’s, etc)
• C- suite communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Certified Lubricants Specialist preferred
• Travel required: 80%
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.