Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Bookkeeper/Administrative Executive needed in Austin, TX.
Trillium Construction is currently hiring a Bookkeeper/Administrative Executive for a property management company in Austin.
Job duties include:
• Monitor renovations accounts.
• Compare actual costs to budget costs. Compile, analyze and monitor invoicing process.
• Monitor budgets for each project to help make operational decisions.
• Collect and process monthly construction invoices and lien waivers.
• Perform contract administration and review job cost reports. Prepare budget summaries from time to time.
• Support Accountant in preparing and submitting CIP draws to lenders.
The work schedule is Monday thru Friday 8 am - 5 pm. The pay rate is $25 per hour.
If you are interested, apply now.
-experience in a similar role
-strong computer skills
-Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.