Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Lead Systems Engineer needed in Novi, MI.
The Lead Systems Engineers is the technical lead on a project. The main job responsibilities will include working with the OEM customer to capture the OEM’s requirements and working with the internal Engineering Groups to develop a System Functional Specification.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with the OEM customer to develop and capture the customer’s requirements.
• Work with the internal EE Hardware, Software and Mechanical Engineering groups to develop a systems architecture design and detailed electrical, functional, mechanical and environmental requirements.
• Develop detailed software and systems validation test plans.
• Develop detailed environmental test plans.
• Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure validation testing is completed on time.
• Develop detailed PCBA and Product End-Of-Line Production Test Requirements
• Coordinate internal prototype builds by working with internal and external suppliers.
• Coordinate with the internal engineering groups and manufacturing to ensure all the necessary engineering deliverables are released on time.
• Coordinate with Program Management to ensure that all open issues are captured, assigned and tracked to completion.
If you are interested, apply now.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, CE, EET or equivalent degree
8+ years of automotive experience.
Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Knowledge base of automotive standards
Automotive Core Tools
Experience with requirements management tools.
Knowledge of ISO 26262 Functional Safety.
Competent in embedded systems development including experience with 8, 16 and 32-bit microcontrollers.
Competent in power electronics including DC to DC converter and DC to AC inverter development.
Competent in serial communication protocols including CAN, LIN, SPI and I2C.
Knowledge of ASPICE and the V Model development process.
Knowledge of developing systems requirements.
Competent in developing system, software and environmental test plans.
Competent in software validation testing.
Competent in environmental validation testing.
Competent in electronic circuit design including simulation and worst-case circuit analysis (WCCA)
Knowledge of Electrical/Mechanical Systems, Materials and Components
Competent in circuit design and PC board design to meet EMC requirements.
Knowledgeable in transducers, sensors, data acquisition, and laboratory equipment.
Ability to write hardware-software interface requirements.
Ability to use measurement and test equipment.
Ability to use Circuit simulation tools.
Write technical test plans and test specifications.
Skilled in soldering / desoldering components.
Must possess communication proficiency, capable decision making, and problem solving/analysis.
Must maintain a professional and cooperative demeanor.
Must be reliable, self-directed and capable of working independently, with the ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously and use sound judgment in prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines.
Proactive, team-oriented person who can anticipate needs, take initiative with excellent follow-through and require little direction or supervision.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.