Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Financial Analyst in the Columbus area!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Financial Analyst for long-term work in Columbus!
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for a variety of accounting and finance duties including:
• Set up chart of accounts and input financial transactions into quickbooks
• Reconcile accounting records in accounting software
• Access company information from client software and update company reports in excel and smartsheet
• Create proposals and presentations for perspective clients
• Creating invoices and bills
Hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm and the pay is based on experience. If you’re interested in this full-time, long-term opportunity for a Financial Analyst, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 3-5+ years of experience in an Accounting or Financial Analyst role
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Advanced formulas, Pivot Tables, etc.)
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.