Electrical Engineer - Power & Signal Distribution needed in Auburn Hills, MI.
The Power and Signal Distribution (PASD) Release Engineer will be responsible for the design and release of wiring harness assemblies and related components. The PASD Release Engineer will also coordinate drawing creation CAD release in Teamcenter and validation of released components in the vehicle and component environments. Support manufacturing facilities for entire life cycle and manage a supplier engineering support team. Manage large amounts of data and be very comfortable working in corporate computer systems.
If you are interested, apply with us today.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
• Minimum of 3 years of transportation wiring design and release experience or vehicle electrical system experience
• Excellent communication skills that include writing, creation and presentation of management level high quality presentation materials and reports.
• Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record
• Excellent communication skills that include writing, creation and presentation of management level high quality presentation materials and reports
• Proficient in MS Office suite of tools including PP, Excel and Word in addition to G Suite products.
• Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record. Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 40%
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.