Quality Control Manager needed in Cincinnati, OH.
Trillium is currently seeking a Quality Control Manager for OSP Telecom construction projects in Cincinnati, OH Immediately!
The Quality Control Manager is responsible for all quality related issues of the project. Oversees compliance with customers quality control specifications, as well as state and federal regulations and company policies. The quality manager supports and assists the project engineers, project manager, and superintendent on specific projects. Also plans, develops, directs, and supervises quality functions and activities in conformance with the required quality program.
-Maintain and build relationships with project owner and craft representatives and communicate company quality policies, standards, and procedures.
- Implement and develop project specific quality plans to ensure compliance
- manage quality documentation and conduct quality orientations for construction staff and subcontractors
- develop understanding of project specs, drawings and materials used on project
- schedule and coordinate project specific inspections and tests, verify reports are accurate prior to submittal to client, and monitor performance standards
- monitor, issue, and close out non-conformance reports
- uses root cause analysis to evaluate trends and identify areas of improvement
- Provide surveillance and audits on subcontractor work and suppliers
- Track material quantities relevant to test frequency
- Perform field inspections and complete reports
- develop punch list with the project manager, distribute internally and track completion of items on list
- address construction staff and contractors regarding quality outcomes and expectations
This is a direct hire position with a salary range of 72k-90k annually, depending on experience. Relocation is offered to those who qualify. Per diem may be offered as well during transition of move. First shift position working Monday-Friday.
If you are interested, apply now.
-Bachelor’s degree in industry related field or relevant education and experience
-Experience developing and managing a quality program for underground and overhead construction
-Driven, self-motivated problem solver
-Experienced with MS Office (Word, Excel, Project)
-Understanding of project life cycle as defined by PMI
-Efficient in technical writing and organizational systems
-Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.