Banquet Servers needed in Glendale for PM shifts on weekends.
Trillium is currently seeking Banquet Servers in Glendale, AZ.
Must be friendly, outgoing, and possess excellent communication skills. Expected to provide exceptional service to all guests, as this is a fast paced position that will involve constant customer interaction and satisfaction.
• Ability to answer questions about food and service.
• Ability to identify and communicate guest dietary requests/restrictions with client supervisor or manger.
• Ability to read and understand banquet event order.
• Responsible for setting and serving function per banquet event orders.
• Possess an understanding and knowledge of banquet service protocols.
• Respond positively, quickly, and efficiently to any requests from guests, supervisors, or management.
• Execute a proper and timely cleanup of banquet event.
If you are interested, apply with us today.
- Must have at least 6 months of banquet server experience.
- Possess high standard of cleanliness and knowledge of workplace safety procedures.
- Requires standing/walking/bending throughout shift.
- Must be able to lift 8-10 meals per tray at any given time (40+ lbs).
- Must possess a lighter, pen, and wine key.
- Effectively communicate in English, an eye for detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- Possess current Maricopa County Food Handler’s Card.
- Must be T.I.P.S. Certified
As a leader in the hospitality and events staffing, Trillium Hospitality partners with some of the most well respected and reputable private and public venues in the nation. In addition to work opportunities with great organizations, Trillium Hospitality employees may be eligible for a wide range of benefits including: paid holidays, paid vacations and 401(k). Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.