Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Process Engineer for work in the Saginaw, MI area!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Process Engineer on 1st shift.
The Engineer will evaluate, create, document, and follow through the processing steps required for machining and manufacturing projects from beginning through completion. This individual will comply with specifications and requirements as outlined by clients and within company capabilities, collaborate with company estimators and others to ensure best processing methods, and work closely with project managers and quality personnel to maximize product integrity and cost efficiency.
Specific job duties include:
• Process and route machining and manufacturing projects
• Lead contract review
• Review cost history upon project completion and update process sheets and routers for future repeatability
• Identify appropriate materials, tooling, sources for outside services, and cost improvements.
• Accountable for completing in a timely manner and identifying the most effective and efficient methods for processing machining and manufacturing projects for the employing entity.
Hours are 6am-4:30pm and the pay range is $17-$28/hr, depending on experience. If you’re interested in this opportunity for a Process Engineer, please apply today!
• High School Diploma
• Five (5) years in machine tool industry, performing a variety of tasks.
• Extensive knowledge of various machinery (mills, lathes, welders, etc.) as applicable to the business group, excellent communications and leadership skills.
• Excellent blueprint reading skills including interpretation of mechanical and assembly drawings, GD&T, ISO and MIL-Standards, GMP Standard, customer quality and processing specifications, computer/ typing skills and materials and secondary or special processes
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.