Electrical Maintenance Technician needed in Sabina, OH.
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking an Electrical Maintenance Technician in the Sabina area.
Electrical Maintenance Technician positions start off training on first shift and then will move into second or third shift when we are comfortable that they understand the machines and can maintain them safely. Training can take anywhere from 1 months to 3 months (depending on the individual/ business needs/ etc).
The pay is $20.00 to $25.00/hour.
If you are interested, apply now.
· 2-3 years in trouble shooting industrial electrical control systems down to component level
· An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls, and power transmission systems.
· A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
· Able to install and set up both A/C and D/C drives
· PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
· Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
· Working knowledge of power transmission equipment and bearings.
· Basic welding skills preferred but not required.
· Familiar with pumps, both air and electric.
· Able to install and trouble shoot basic 3 phase motor control circuits
· Some knowledge of the various types of sensors and limit switches
· Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
· Ability to work flexible hours, overtime
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.