Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Machining Technician needed in the Thomaston, CT area for Direct Hire!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a 1st shift Machining Technician for immediate hire in Thomaston, CT. The Machining Technician position involves the use of manually controlled machine shop equipment primarily including the Engine Lathe, Bar Lathe, Milling Machine, Commutator Undercutting Machine, Horizontal Turret Lathe, Vertical Turret Lathe, OD Grinder and incidental use of other machines such as the Drill Press and Tool Grinding and Sharpening equipment. Other duties for this role would include Quality Control for your own work as well as others as needed, assisting the Machine Shop Supervisor on various projects, and assist/train fellow machinists as necessary.
This is a 1st shift position, hours are Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm. Wages are based on experience level, ranging from $25-$30+ per hour.
If interested in this opportunity, apply now!
- 7+ years machining experience required, supervisory experience preferred not required
- Tech School education preferred but not required
- “A” class machining skills on both Manual and CNC equipment
- CNC Programming experience a plus
- Quality Control/Inspection experience required, CMM experience preferred
- Ability to cross train on all machines in-house
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
One moment please while we grab your information.