Foreman needed in De Pere, WI.
Trillium is currently seeking a traveling foreman for Aerial and Underground Utility Construction Projects in De Pere, WI!!!
The foreman is responsible for coordination, supervision, delegation, and management of construction projects in the field from start to completion.
- Manage, hire, and train employees while ensuring companies policies and practices are followed.
- Schedule work for crews, and ensure schedules are met on time.
- Review timecards, dailies, and billing to ensure accuracy.
- Perform inspection of jobs, and ensure work is complete and clean-up is done.
- Assist work crews if needed.
- Represent company with subcontractors, customers, vendors, utilities, etc.
- Move and maintain equipment.
- Responsible for safety on job site, including all company employees and other employers near job site.
- Ensure all necessary safety equipment is in proper working condition and available on each job site.
- Conduct safety inspection.
- Investigate all accidents and report in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Conduct weekly safety meeting with all employees.
This is a first shift, direct hire position, offering 50k-60k, depending on experience.
If you are interested, apply now.
- Minimum 3-5 years utility construction experience with 1-2 years supervisory experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s in business management or construction science preferred.
- Must have ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and communicate effectively and professionally.
- Ability to prioritize and change daily workload and work with minimum supervision in order to meet deadlines.
- Aerial utility construction and/or directional drill experience preferred.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Our commitment to our employees extends well beyond their time with us. Trillium Construction Services is proud to offer free online skilled trades training to all of our employees to help them progress in their career. For more information on our training program please visit www.learnwithtrillium.com. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.