Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Web Developer needed in the Thomaston, CT area!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a Web Developer for a Direct Hire opportunity. The Web Developer is needed to lead the development and implementation of a major web overall that is designed to streamline the user experience.
The ideal candidate will have strong front- and back-end web development skills and experience building and maintaining WordPress sites with plugins for integration with internal and third-party systems. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for recommending new technologies, processes, software, and solutions that will enhance the company’s presence. This role requires an experienced developer who can work independently as well as in conjunction with multiple teams including Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Engineering, IT, and others to deliver effective working solutions in support of organizational goals.
Duties for this role include;
- Monitor, update, and maintain all global company website properties.
- Proficiency with third party APIs and CRM/marketing automation platforms, preferably Salesforce or Pardot.
- Manage development of web forms for all global web properties ensuring compatibility and seamless integration with CRM.
- Establish & maintain standards and templates that are compatible with corporate identity guidelines and based on input from the marketing and business development groups.
- Research and recommend areas for website and interactive marketing improvements and opportunities.
- Manage the company’s hosting partnership.
- Research, registration, and management of domain names.
- Assist with research, creation, and implementation of rich content to enhance search engine optimization and pay per click programs.
- Assist in the creation of web-based internet reports.
- Assist in production of e-marketing campaigns and other special web-related projects as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
This is a Direct Hire position, standard hours are Monday-Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm. Wages range based on experience level, 60k-80k/yr.
If interested in this opportunity, apply now!
-Bachelor’s Degree in web development related field, or equivalent experience.
-5+ years’ experience in Ul/UX design and website development, preferably in a B2B technical or manufacturing environment.
-Individual must be extremely organized, handle multiple projects simultaneously, assess, investigate, and resolve problems quickly, possess good writing and communication skills, and be able to interact effectively with company personnel, vendors, customers, and sales partners.
-Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.