Senior Electrical Controls Engineer needed in Thomaston, CT!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a highly skilled Senior Electrical Controls Engineer for direct hire in the Thomaston, CT area! This is a full-time permanent opportunity with a reputable company in the area who is looking to add their next team member. The primary responsibility of this employee will be to support the Engineering and Manufacturing departments with troubleshooting and implementing new projects to ensure manufacturing processes and costs are most efficient. The products include motor controllers, motor-generator sets, electronic overload relays and bus transfer switches.
Standard hours for this role are Monday-Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm. Wages ranged based on experience level, 80k-110k/yr.
If interested in this opportunity, apply now!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Controls Engineering or similar field strongly preferred.
- At least five years product design experience or electro/mech systems.
- Knowledge of complex automation equipment specifically designing and programming of PLCs.
- Knowledge of industry recognized drafting and electrical CAD standards.(SolidWorks)
- Comfortable with 480 VAC, 3-phase power systems
- ERP Systems background preferred
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.