Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
General Laborers needed in Fort Wayne, IN.
Trillium is currently looking for several General Laborers to join our traveling Industrial Cleaning crew based in Fort Wayne, IN. The crew travels to various ethanol plants and industrial sites throughout the Midwest to assist several companies with their industrial cleaning needs. This position is seasonal, with the majority of the work occurring in the Spring and Fall seasons, and some occasional work in the Summer. While in season, there are first and third shifts available, and you are home most weekends. This position pays $14 - $15 per hour.
- Travel with the crew weekly to different ethanol plants or industrial sites
- Operate extremely high-pressured water-blast units to clean tanks, boilers, evaps, and pipes
- Operate a multitude of hand tools including: shovels, squeegees, brooms, etc.
- Perform holewatch duties on site
- Assist in the set up and tear down of job site
- Operate manual end of pressure washer to clean required areas to set standards
- Other duties as assigned
If you are interested, apply now.
- Previous labor experience required
- Ability to travel out of town for a week at a time required
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Must be willing to work from heights and in confined spaces
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions such as heat, cold, dusty, wet conditions for extended periods of time
- Must be able to repeatedly climb ladders, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach, and crawl
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings
Trillium Environmental has been recruiting and hiring workers in the environmental industry for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.