Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Senior Software Analyst for PowerBuilder in the Boston, MA area!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Senior Software Analyst for PowerBullder in Boston!
The Analyst will be responsible to develop a technical plan to redesign and possibly decommission o client-server application with integration and custom development, supporting capital project, funding, and grant management business processes.
• Conceptualize, analyze, design, develop, maintain, and implement sound solutions based upon functionality that exists in
custom client-server application built on a PowerBuilder/SQL Server platform
• Research, test, evaluate and recommend new technology and/or functionality to meet business needs from project initiation through implementation and post-deployment phases
• Exercise thorough and comprehensive software development methodologies
• Provide status updates to various organization levels, and meet all project deadlines
• Create user and system documentation to include procedures, technical specifications, test scripts, user guides, job aides,
and project artifacts
• Work with technical and non-technical staff and vendors to triage and resolve application and technical problems
If you’re interested, please apply today!
• PowerBuilder 12.x experience for software development lifecycle management
• Bachelor’s degree and seven years of relevant experience
• Experience supporting business processes for financial fund source management, contract management, and budgetary
• Proficiency with application design and data modeling, with an in-depth knowledge of client-server applications, integrations, workflow, and report development using technical tools such as PowerBuilder 12.x, SQL Server 5515, SQL query tools, and Microsoft Office suite from PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, and Visio.
• Experience redesigning enterprise systems with new technology and process improvements
• Demonstrated experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology
• Experience with technical tools such as Service Now, Beyond Compare, Snag-It, and AQT
• Knowledge and/or experience with decommissioning enterprise systems, including data archiving, dispositioning business functionality, etc.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.