Project Managers needed in Boston, MA.
Now hiring a Project Manager for PeopleSoft Financials/Supply Chain in the Boston area!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Senior Software Analyst for PeopleSoft Financials/Supply Chain!
Seeking a Project Manager for Financials/Supply Chain to manage solutions and fixes toward support of the enterprise’s financials system of record. Ideal candidate will have extensive experience with financial modules, will possess a strong functional and technical background and will have demonstrated experience leading projects with Waterfall and/or Agile/Scrum ideology.
• Analyze, design, develop, and implement sound solutions in PeopleSoft Financials Supply/Chain v8.9
• Provide end-user support by monitoring help ticket system and scheduled system processes, including troubleshooting, ongoing maintenance, performance tuning, and resolution of end-user issues
• Create and maintain documentation for business and technical audiences
• Effectively work with business customers and project teams
• Maintain development standards and procedures
• Develop and maintain integrations between PeopleSoft and external systems
• Identify developmental or design risks and maintain knowledge of current technologies and practices to assist with consulting initiatives
• Provide routine status updates to leads and stakeholders and meet project deadlines
If you are interested, apply now.
• Extensive experience providing technical support for PeopleSoft Financials/Supply Chain applications, working with v8.9 and greater
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Must have seven or more years of relevant experience with PeopleSoft Financial/Supply Chain modules, General Ledger, Purchasing, Inventory, Accounts Payable
• Strong proficiency with all technical tools provided by PeopleSoft: PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Integration Broker, Application Engine, File Layouts, PS Query, nVision, Crystal
• Preferred experience with PeopleSoft Financial/Supply chain modules; Commitment Control, Project
Costing, Asset Management, and Supplier Contracts
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.