Are you seeking a rewarding career with a dynamic and consistently growing staffing brand? Trillium Staffing is looking for an an experienced Staffing Manager out of the Grand Rapids, MI areaI!
Trillium Staffing is proud to be recognized as a national leader in staffing and recruitment. With 30 years of experience in the industry, we are proud to have represented over 10,000 companies in their search for top talent while representing the top talent in a multitude of industries in their career search!
The Staffing Manager is responsible for achieving the financial goals and increasing the growth and profitability of branch office(s) by developing and maintaining client relationships, developing the internal staff, and promoting a cohesive, positive team environment within the branch. The Staffing Manager leads the branch in a manner that continually improves employee morale, provides for disciplinary consistency, fairness, and training effectiveness.
Pay is based on experience. If you’re interested in this opportunity and are excited about joining the Trillium team, apply today!
• High school education or GED is desirable for this position. Some college courses in business-related field helpful.
• Previous temporary staffing experience and/or 5 years of sales management experience in a service industry.
• Previous staffing experience in the accounting industry is preferred.
• Two years of previous leadership and supervisory experience in an office environment.
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience in business, management, or a related course of study preferred.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.