Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Service Now Developer needed in Boston, MA.
Position requires developing technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform to satisfy the business needs of the IT department and beyond. Apply innovative technology to business processes in order to develop new solutions and troubleshoot issues as well as advising on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture. Design and review new requirements and new features based on business needs in addition to creating and/or reviewing various ServiceNow objects, data integrations, and reports using Service-Now platform.
* Overall administration of the Service Now instance
* Partner with outsourced Service Now developer on complex administration/integrations
* Coordinating integrations with applications such as Active Directory, in house and COTS developed
* Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now platform
* Prepare requirement specifications and design documents
* Establish and drive Service-Now configuration standards
* Facilitate the implementation and integration of all modules
* Facilitate and test all system upgrades and configuration changes
* Participate in design review with other team members
* Partner with outsourced ServiceNow developer on UIs, Workflows and notifications
* Ability to communicate effectively with internal team members
* Improve project delivery and provide recommendations for process improvement
* Ensure configuration consistency across development, test and production environments
* Effectively manage and prioritize implementation tasks effectively
* Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
If you are interested, apply now.
* BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
* 3+ years of IT experience
* 3+ years in ServiceNow experience
* Advanced scripting knowledge in business rules, UI pages, UI actions, Workflows, ACLs, Script Includes, Notifications
* Experience in implementation and customization of core applications including Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Configuration Management, Service Catalog and Service Portal
* Experience in integrating ServiceNow with third-party software using REST/SOAP including scripted web services, MID servers.
* Experience in Service Portal and building custom widgets using AngularJS
* Strong experience in building custom scoped applications in ServiceNow
* Experience in configuring and maintaining CMDB including Discovery, Asset Management is highly desired
* Excellent verbal/written communication, excellent attention to details, ability to multitask, effective time management skills
* Strong work ethic, self-motivated and well organized; able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.