Now hiring a Global IT Infrastructure Manager for direct-hire in Novi!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Global IT Infrastructure Manager for direct-hire placement!
The role is to plan, direct, and coordinate the design, installation, and connectivity of computer systems and network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s IT assets. This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing network hardware, software, and communication links. This role is also responsible for telephone, data center, security systems and other electronic infrastructure.
If you’re interested in this direct-hire placement and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Five years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
• Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as successful service level agreement accomplishments.
• Two years successful leadership of an infrastructure team.
• Four-year university degree or college diploma required, preferably in the field of computer science or other related academic fields
• Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery. Conversant with programming languages such as .Net, PHP
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.