Collection Representative needed in Gahanna, OH.
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a Collection Rep in Gahanna.
Candidate will control and maintain an account queue that consists of accounts for which estates have not (yet) been identified and for which surviving family must be contacted for information regarding the decedent. Responsible for resolution of each account in the queue through telephone discussions and/or written correspondence with appropriate family members, under the direction of the Pre Estate Division Manager.
Job duties include:
1) Act as a liaison between clients and appropriately identify family members regarding account resolution.
2) Address customer questions and concerns regarding the decedent’s account.
3) Work directly from a daily work list or assigned queue consisting of accounts specifically assigned to an agent.
4) Maintain an average of 85 - 100 outbound calls per day.
5) Handle incoming calls.
6) Request, as necessary, account documents such as statements or applications from clients for review.
7) Negotiate payment to bring final resolution to account balance.
8) Arrange methods of payment of account balance with appropriately identified family members who wish to resolve accounts through voluntary payment (s).
9) Work within a team structure in order to achieve performance and production goals.
10) Meet and/or exceed individual monthly expected compliance requirements determined by company and our clients.
The pay rate is $11-$16 per hour, based on experience.
If you are interested, apply now.
Previous collections, customer service, telemarketing, sales or similar experience is required.
Must have good computer and typing/data entry skills and be able to type and talk on the phone at the same time.
Must be able to learn scripted questions and responses and follow compliance standards.
Must have professional communication skills, written and oral.
Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.