Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Production Assistant needed in Reynoldsburg, OH.
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a 2nd shift Production Assistant to work 3pm - 12:30am, Monday-Friday with voluntary OT Sat/Sun. Pay is $9-$10/hour.
Production/ Tool Crib Assistant is responsible for all job activities required to support production processes. These activities include but are not limited to: Maintaining inventory control in the tool crib and overall organization of the work area; Performing general building maintenance of shop floor and recycle/trash area.
• Receive, store and issue tools and equipment to workers as needed
• Maintain records of tools and equipment issued and returned, manually or using the computer
• Assist inventory cycle count and inform purchasing agent of out of stock items to be replenished
• Assist shipping and receiving by retrieving deliveries, unpacking, and storing incoming tools and equipment
• Place items to proper coded storage locations
• General housekeeping of the Tool Crib area
• Assist maintenance by performing assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance
• Maintain shop floor with industrial floor scrubber
• Monitor and clean recycle and trash area
If you are interested, apply now.
Prior manufacturing experience is highly preferred. Any technical or vocational education/training in relation to skills listed below is also desirable.
Ability to read and comprehend blueprints desirable in order to properly distribute the correct tooling
Basic computer skills a plus
Forklift, Overhead crane and Industrial Floor Scrubber experience preferred (in-house training available
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.