2nd shift Painters needed in Reynoldsburg, OH.
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a Painter on 2nd shift, Monday-Friday, 3pm-12:30am. The pay is $13-$15 per hour, with voluntary OT Sat/Sun.
Painter I is responsible for all job activities required to support production processes. These activities include but are not limited to: working primarily in the paint room(s), set-up and clean-up of painting equipment and proficient quality finishing. The individual may prep or provide other functions in other plant areas as well. Employee is responsible for visually inspecting parts.
• Prep, clean, grind, sand and fill steel, stainless steel and aluminum products
• Mixing, matching, and applying paint to various surfaces, completing touchups, and coordinating large painting projects
• Moving parts with low bar through the process
• Maintains paint and coating supplies
• Adjusts sprayer valves and nozzle to regulate width and pressure of spray to accomplish desired finish
• Fixing and re-painting when required
If you are interested, apply now.
Prior manufacturing experience is highly preferred.
Any technical or vocational education/training in relation to skills listed below is also desirable.
Ability to read and understand blueprints is desirable
Forklifts and Overhead crane experience preferred (in-house training available)
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.