Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Design Engineer needed in Jackson, MN.
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a Design Engineer who conducts analytical studies on engineering proposals to develop design for products by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Analyzes research data and proposed product specifications to determine feasibility of product proposal.
• Confers with research personnel to clarify or resolve problems and develops design.
• Prepares or directs preparation of product or system layout and detailed drawings and schematics.
• Directs and coordinates manufacturing or building of prototype product or system.
• Plans and develops experimental test programs.
• Analyzes test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
• Confers with research and other engineering personnel and prepares design modifications as required.
• Evaluates engineering test results for possible application to development of systems or other uses.
• Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering and design tasks.
Salary range is $65-$75k.
If you are interested, click the Apply Now button.
• Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Design software; Manufacturing software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
• Ability to work overtime as necessary.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.