Manufacturing Engineer needed in Jackson, MN.
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking Manufacturing Engineers. Candidate plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes in industrial plant by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
• Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and work space for maximum efficiency.
• Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
• Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
• Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
• Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
• Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 25lbs.
The salary range is $65-$75.
If you are interested, apply now.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; or four or more years related experience and/or training in metal manufacturing and leadership role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of Manufacturing software (I.E. Solid Works)
• Ability to work overtime (including Saturday’s), when requested.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.