Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Lead Developers needed in West Chicago, IL.
This position is responsible for leading the development, implementation and maintenance of .net based applications and components for the automotive marketing platform.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Collaborate with developers, project managers, business analysts and business users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing new software applications and enhancements.
• Responsible for defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, providing time estimates for programming tasks and implementation plans.
• Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s objectives, business requirements, deliverables, and specifications in collaboration with internal users and departments.
• Develop technical documentation to define the system components, development environment and implementation planning/strategies
• Prepare and dispense work assignments, provide guidance, and/or review the work of other team members.
• Collaborate with QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results.
• Recommend business process flow improvements and clearly communicate problem/resolution process to project management.
• Develops and implements solutions in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Facilitate the design and implementation process for new products/projects, informing senior executive of alternatives.
• Analyze user requests and assist with design activities.
• Provide in-depth and strong technical specialty and knowledge to the team.
• Develop components based on business and/or application requirements
• Create unit tests in accordance with team policies & procedures
• Work closely with the QA team to identify and implement appropriate manual and automated functional tests
• Advise, and mentor team members in specialized technical areas as well as fulfill administrative duties as defined by support process
• Work with cross-functional teams during crisis to address and resolve complex incidents and problems in addition to assessment, analysis, and resolution of cross-functional issues.
• Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies and procedures associated with support requires improvement and helps in the process improvement activity
• Develop Metrics to Assess & Improve quality and effectiveness of the development team
If you are interested, apply now.
• Developer with 8+ years of experience required
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
• Recent and relevant experience leading software development initiatives
• Excellent skills in Microsoft technologies, including C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft .NET Framework
• Strong skills in database technologies (Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle) including database development (T-SQL or PL/SQL)
• Excellent knowledge of web architectural and design patterns
• Solid working knowledge of current technologies including Object Oriented analysis and design practices (Object modeling, use cases, activity diagrams, and UML).
• Familiar with various forms of SSO and an understanding of security best practices such as OWASP
• Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle, various development methodologies, and able to independently participate in each phase.
• Ability to design and implement solutions that are reliable, scalable, and perform at a high-level to meet the service levels associated with mission-critical solutions.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with ability to anticipate and avoid problems.
• Ability to define and implement migration strategies from legacy systems to new architecture and technologies.
• Ability to manage / work well within a team environment that includes geographically distributed team members.
• Ability to work within tight deadlines and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability to communicate with internal and external customers and all levels of management, including communicating technical information to nontechnical audiences.
• Ability to design and build flexible and extensible systems with focus on code reuse and generation.
• Experience with writing detailed technical specifications for developers; design, validate and execute software test plans.
-Development experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012+
-Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
-Experience with responsive and/or adaptive design
-Experience with progressive enhancement
-Familiarity with NoSQL solutions such as Redis
-Familiarity with Service Bus architecture
-Familiarity with content management solutions/frameworks such as Kentico, WordPress and/or DotNetNuke
• Experience in automotive marketing
• Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly
• Motivated to learn new applications and domains
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM process
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.