Human Resources Manager needed in Fond du Lac, WI!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking af Human Resources Manager for a client in Fond du Lac, WI!
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for providing leadership and guidance in all areas of Human Resources and organization development. This includes achieving strategic business goals and operational objectives. This individual will work closely with all members of management and staff to ensure that the HR needs of the company are supported. Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include the following; manages recruitment and talent acquisitions for all company positions, manages the company’s annual performance review process, handles and investigates all employee issues/concerns/conflicts, works closely with vendors and insurance brokers to collaborate on annual benefits packages, facilitates and implements company training, works closely with CFO/Controllor on budgeting needs for recruitment, training, and needed software upgrades.
Wages for this role are based on experience, 70-90k/yr. Normal business hours apply, 8am-5pm with flexibility.
If interested in this opportunity, apply now!
• Bachelor’s degree with a major in HR, Business or related program preferred
• PHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
• Minimum of five years of experience in Human Resources and Management required
• 5+ years of recruiting experience
• Proven ability to source candidates and build relationships required
• Knowledge of employment labor law, governmental compliance, federal/state programs and requirements
• Strong communication and organizational skills
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.