Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Mobile Application Developer needed in Auburn Hills, MI.
The Mobile Application developer will build innovative user experience prototypes on iOS, Android, and mobile web clients.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with the UX design team to translate visual designs and storyboards into mobile applications.
• Prove feasibility, and provide recommendation and guidelines to mobile and web front-end production development teams.
• Develop a web portal to host interactive design patterns, guidelines and assets for third-party developers
If you are interested, click the Apply Now button.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering
• 3+ years of experience developing and publishing native applications for both iOS and Android———- If candidates do not have both iOS and Android, please focus on iOS.
• Very strong Objective-C and/or Swift 3.x programming skills
• Experience with AppKit/UIKit including animation, custom views, Core Graphics, Core Text, and Core Data
• Android app and service development experience, including responsive UIs on phones and tablets
• Familiarity with iOS and Android UI/UX design guidelines, and with platform-specific UI constructs & widgets (for example, Android Fragments)
• Knowledge of different web application frameworks such as ReactJS, Angular
• Web APIs (REST, SOAP, etc.) and serializations (JSON, XML)
• Excellent communication skills (written, oral and coding)
• MUST HAVE: Sensitivity to fine user experience details – clean and simple UI/UX design taste AND Prototype & Experimenting
• Will be required to drive a company car. A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.