General Laborers needed in Ponca City, OK.
Trillium Environmental is seeking several laborers to work at a well established industrial cleaning company in Ponca City, OK! Qualified candidates will be working at industrial plants to perform maintenance and general cleaning using hydro/dry ice blasting and chemical cleaning techniques. This position is temp-to-hire, with 40-50 hours per week. Opportunities for overtime are available, especially during outage seasons. After working a certain number of hours, candidates will have the opportunity to join the established union and have access to their full benefits. Pay is negotiable, around $15/hr depending upon experience.
- Operate extremely high-pressured water-blasting or ice-blasting units to clean various pieces of equipment
- Work with designated company representatives to learn and understand all safety, operational, and company rules, regulations, and responsibilities
- Operate a multitude of hand tools including, but not limited to: shovels, squeegees, brooms, etc.
- Travel to various job sites to perform cleaning services
- Assist in the set up and tear down of job sites
If you are interested, apply now.
- Previous labor experience required
- Must possess valid Driver’s License and have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work outdoors in dirty and wet environments, and in extreme weather
- Must be able to work in confined spaces and heights
- Must be able to travel overnight for work as required
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings
Trillium Environmental has been recruiting and hiring workers in the environmental industry for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
Jobs close to this one
One moment please while we grab your information.