Direct hire opportunity for a Maintenance Superintendent (truck and trailer) in the Flint area!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Maintenance Superintendent for direct-hire placement!
This company offers 100% company paid benefits! The Superintendent will manage day to day activities of workers engaged in servicing and repair of equipment; perform various administrative duties in support of this function.
• Work with vendors to ensure timely availability of parts and repairs
• Process, code, key, and close service and repair orders in a timely manner
• Ensure timely communication regarding vehicle repair status
• Process, code, send and file invoices
• Coordinate roadside breakdown repairs; communicate in a timely manner, provide status updates and contact vendors as necessary
• Ensure mandated inspections are completed in a timely manner
• Create, update and review GROs daily
• Complete Cap X paperwork in a timely manner
• Ensure compliance with DOT/MOT/JWC/OSHA/OSHA Intl./CCOHS regulations, as applicable
• Assist and collaborate with payroll to ensure accurate time entry for payroll purposes, as applicable
• Lead, manage and develop direct reports fairly and equitably, Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; providing coaching, counseling and feedback; planning, assigning, and directing work; evaluating performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving issues or conflicts; direct and effective communication; and building an effective team dynamic to achieve maximum employee productivity and engagement.
This is first shift position. The pay is $70-$80k depending on experience. If you’re interested in this direct-hire opportunity, please apply today!
• High school graduate or equivalent; college degree or ASE heavy certification preferred
• 5 or more years relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of experience and training
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Ability to work effectively in a stressful environment
• Excellent customer service skills and experience
• Working knowledge of basic computer programs to include Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
• Working knowledge and understanding of DOT/MOT/JWC/OSHA/OSHA Intl./CCOHS regulations, as applicable
• Welding experience preferred
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.