Office Administrator needed in Michigan City, IN.
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a self-motivated and highly organized individual for an Office Administrator position.
Core hours: 6am to 2:30pm Monday thru Friday with overtime and some weekends
Pay: $15 per hour
Daily Duties will include:
- Run morning reports for plant supervisors
- Close Labor transactions/process payroll for the previous day
- Prepare Management Report
- Employee attendance – track absences, personal days, vacation
- Track and Record Scrapped Material for the previous day
- Scan packing lists for items received to corporate accounting
- Answer the phone and route calls accordingly
- Inventory Cycle Counts
Other Duties will include:
- Setting up new Employees
- Processing employee increases and rate changes
- Tracking new and terminated employees
- OSHA Reporting and First Aid Records
- Employee orientation and training
- Printing and processing Production Work orders (schedules)
- Prepare Shipping Labels
- Prepare Coil Processing Orders
- Reconcile finished Production Work orders
- Inventory adjustments as necessary
- Purchasing – obtain quotes, enter requisitions and purchase orders for PPE and shop parts
- Purchasing – receive in purchase orders and follow for invoices when orders are received
- Part research when required
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS) – obtain for employees when requested
- Distribute and enter as complete all Maintenance Department work orders
- Assist Shipping Manager with shipping documentation
- Plant Payroll – upload to corporate payroll department
- Send temporary employee hours to staffing agency
- Calculate weekly Scrapped Material and send to corporate office
- Advise corporate office and staffing agency of any pay rate changes for the period
- Reconcile staffing agency invoice and forward to corporate office for payment
- Prepare HR Report for corporate office
- Prepare Value Added spreadsheets
- Calculate Scrap Actual totals for previous month
- Calculate Scrap Estimated totals for new month
- Purchasing – month end activities
- Production Schedules – closeout of completed schedules
- Correction/investigation of Negative Balances on Hand (inventory)
- Monthly Water Report for Sanitary District
If you are interested, apply now.
-Knowledge Microsoft Word and Excel
-Knowledge of AS400 Plant Software, or comparable manufacturing-based software would be an asset.
-Knowledge of office equipment is required (photocopier, fax, scanner, computer printers).
-Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.