Commercial Estimator needed in Fremont, CA.
Trillium is currently seeking an Estimator for commercial insulation projects!!!!
The estimator will oversee all bidding for insulation scopes of commercial construction projects.
- Establish labor productivities for estimate.
- Quantitative takeoffs for construction projects.
- Maintain positive relationships to vendors for competitive equipment and material pricing.
- Understanding of market conditions including backlog, competitive approach, and establishing margin percentages.
- Internal bid reviews with supervisors and project team.
- Maintaining and creating positive customer relations.
- Contract administration for secured projects.
- Assist in hand-off of projects to the operations team.
- Assist in change-order management or billings.
This is a direct hire position offering full benefits. Salary range is $85k-$115k, depending on experience. Work will be on 1st shift. No per diem or relocation benefits are currently offered. Our client is looking for someone with contacts and familiarity with the bay area.
Could we please do a sponsored ad on Indeed for this one?
- 5 years construction and 3 years management experience REQUIRED.
- Mechanical and plumbing experience REQUIRED.
- Bachelor’s in construction management, construction science or related field preferred.
- Proficient in OnScreen Takeoff, Excel, and word.
- Able to understand and interprets specs, drawings, and blueprints.
- Knowledge of estimating techniques, databases, and software.
- Understanding of bidding process.
- Understanding of various building techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to foresee problems and take corrective action.
- Positive attitude, and team building abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well with clients and vendors to build lasting long-term relationships.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Our commitment to our employees extends well beyond their time with us. Trillium Construction Services is proud to offer free online skilled trades training to all of our employees to help them progress in their career. For more information on our training program please visit www.learnwithtrillium.com. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.