Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Project Manager needed in Nashville, TN.
Trillium Construction has an opening for a Project Manager in the Nashville area. Detail-oriented professional who seeks to apply and develop their skills, and contribute to a growing organization in the Southeastern region.
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution and successful completion of assigned projects. This position coordinates the delivery of the project with Owner, Customer, design personnel, technical personnel and any associated sub-contractors of other trades. The job duties include the management of multiple projects inclusive of assisting in all steps from bid preparation through final completion and acceptance by the Fire Marshall and Owner. Salary starts at 50K depending on experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate/implement internal project activities with team members throughout project life cycle to meet project budgets and schedules.
• Assist in developing and evaluating project plans, including compliance with NFPA and local codes.
• Travel to project sites as needed to determine project status, scope and/or schedule.
• Work directly with Operations to establish project timeline and completion date.
• Coordinate material release and delivery requirements.
• Investigate and assist in resolving project issues when necessary.
• Coordinate activities with customers/contractors during installation and start-up of systems.
• Recommend and implement enhancements to systems and/or processes.
• Maintains and applies working knowledge of latest fire protection equipment technology.
• Conducts pre-bid project evaluations and take-offs to develop customer proposals.
If you are interested and you meet the qualifications listed below, apply with us today.
• Knowledge of fire protection and/or alarm systems.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Excellent planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
• Solid work ethic and positive customer-service approach required.
• Candidates must successfully pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Our commitment to our employees extends well beyond their time with us. Trillium Construction Services is proud to offer free online skilled trades training to all of our employees to help them progress in their career. For more information on our training program please visit www.learnwithtrillium.com. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.