Software Engineer needed in Flower Mound, TX.
In this role you will define user needs and functional specifications. Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Gather and analyze software requirements and documents design specifications
• You will drive the development of lower level engineering specifications from user requirements, participate in design reviews, maintain technical specifications and design control documentation
• Something to keep in mind, we work in a FDA regulated environment, so there will be a lot of documentation done throughout your role.
• In addition to what is above, you will also be responsible for Software Product Design.
• As a full stack developer, you will contribute to the architectural design of new software and design more complex software features – we want to hear your opinions!
• Along with your team you will develop next generation software, perform peer reviews, code inspections, create and execute unit tests, support continuous integration and delivery for software features and products, as well as participate in sprint planning, demo day, retrospectives and daily stand ups.
• At times you could also assist technical support in troubleshooting systems in the field
• Aside from writing code and product documentation, you will also provide accurate project estimates, track and report your progress daily to R&D, Scrum or Project Manager
• We would also like it if you kept up-to-date on the latest software development technologies and methodologies, as this is always changing!
If you are interested in this full time opportunity, click the Apply Now button.
• Object-oriented programming languages
• 2+ years’ experience with C#, Java
• 2+ years of experience with WCF Web API RESTful Services.
• 2+ years of experience with Entity Framework, Hibernate or Mongoose etc.
• Strong knowledge of SQL Databases: MS SQL, MySQL or PostgreSQL
• Web technologies
• Server-side: WCF/ ASP.NET Web API, NodeJS
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in related field or equivalent, 2-5 years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in all aspects of Software Development Life cycle: requirements, architecture, design, development, test, launch, product sustainment and customer support
• The technologies below are a nice to have, so if you come with them GREAT, if not, let’s see your passion to learn and grow!
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.