Diesel/Heavy Equipment Mechanic needed in De Pere, WI.
Trillium is currently seeking a Diesel/Heavy Equipment Mechanic for direct hire immediately!
The mechanic will be responsible for repairing and maintaining equipment and crew trucks, as well as large heavy-duty vehicles. This position will be required to have a large amount of knowledge and experience with engines, transmissions, brakes, electrical systems, rear ends, and hydraulics. The ability to diagnose, rebuild, and repair is preferred.
- Performs hydraulic, electronic, brake and engine repairs.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose vehicle and heavy equipment issues.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and vehicles.
This is a direct hire position for first shift offering $19-$25 dollars an hour. No relocation benefits or per diem are offered at this time.
If you are interested, apply now.
- Must have tools of the trade.
- Ability to work on a variety of equipment and vehicles.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to travel to jobsites to fix equipment.
- Ability to work in different environments.
- Driver’s license and insurance required (Class A CDL would be a plus).
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Our commitment to our employees extends well beyond their time with us. Trillium Construction Services is proud to offer free online skilled trades training to all of our employees to help them progress in their career. For more information on our training program please visit www.learnwithtrillium.com. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.