Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Quality Engineer in London, KY.
Trillium is currently hiring a Quality Engineer for an automotive manufacturing facility.
- Interpret drawings and technical standard in order to develop and implement product check methods and quality controls.
- Responsible for product quality conditions.
- Implement product launches involving APQP, PPAP, etc.
- Work with manufacturing floor side activities.
- Utilize preventative quality techniques to improve quality, reduce defects, and scrap.
- Lead corrective action activities and communicate to customer or suppliers as needed.
- Review, maintain, and develop FMEA’s, control plans, and quality check sheets.
This is a first shift direct hire position offering $60k-$75k annually. Relocation benefits may be offered to hose who qualify. No per diem is offered.
If you are interested, apply now.
- Knowledge of APQP, SPC charts, FMEA, and control plans.
- Experience with root cause analysis (5-why, 8D, etc.)
- Experience with product launch (APQP, PPAP, etc.)
- Experience with plant key processes (machining, assembly, die casting, injection molding, etc.)
- Japanese OEM experience is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent in mechanical engineering.
- Good Understanding of Microsoft software packages.
- Experience in the automotive industry is required.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.