Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Chief Operating Officer for the construction industry is needed in Kansas City, KS.
Trillium Construction is now hiring a Chief Operating Officer in the construction industry to oversee the organization’s ongoing operations and procedures.
The COO will be in command and responsible for the efficiency of business. This is a direct hire opportunity with full benefits and relocation assistance to those who qualify.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
• Maintain policies that promote company culture and vision
• Oversee & Participate in daily operations of the company and the work of operation
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
• Evaluate performance by analyzing job costs and company profits
• Implement new and ongoing training of all employees (Safety, Software, etc)
• Manage relationships with Owners/ staff/ subcontractors/vendors
If you are interested in this direct-hire opportunity for a construction Chief Operating Officer, click the Apply Now button.
-5+ years as a senior operating leader
Ideal candidate will have preferable local work experience to the Kansas City area
-Candidate will possess excellent leadership skills as well as communication, organizational and management skills.
-A strong understanding of the construction industry
-Proven experience as chief operating office or relevant role
-Understanding of business function such as Financial Management, analysis of Bidding, Estimating, Project Management, etc.
-Aptitude in decision making and problem solving
-Demonstrable competence in strategic planning and business development
-Working knowledge of Bid2Win (or similar software), Microsoft Project and MS Office
-Review and approve of all Bids, contracts and change orders for all projects
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.