Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Paint Technician needed in Eden Prairie, MN.
Trillium Staffing is looking for a first shift Paint/Part Finisher in Eden Prairie, MN.
Candidate will be working 10 hour days, Monday through Thursday, with possible OT on Fridays. All shifts available. Expected pay is $20.63/hr.
Performs cleaning, preparing, painting, printing and finishing functions for the Paint Finishing and Screen Printing area.
Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Performs cleaning, sandblasting, grinding and preparation work on a wide variety of parts and/or assemblies.
2. Performs or assists in performing painting, screen printing or finishing operations on wide variety of parts or assemblies.
3. Inspects completed work and corrects defects.
4. Operates and maintains equipment to ensure work area is safe, organized, and clean. Recognizes potential hazards or safety issues with equipment and/or materials and works with supervisor to resolve.
5. Participates in regular scheduled maintenance to spray booths, bake ovens, blast equipment, spray equipment, and other equipment as required.
6. Provides feedback to supervisor on issues regarding schedule and quality problems. Helps resolve scheduling and or process issues that may arise.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to work in a paint booth (standing 80% - holding awkward positions 20%). Must lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis and have the ability to operate crane/forklift.
If you are interested, click the Apply Now button.
-High school graduate or equivalent.
-Must be able to read Mfg. Drawings/ related Documents.
-One-year relevant experience in the areas of sanding, parts prep, and/or finishing is highly desirable.
-Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.