Directional Drill Operator needed in Indianapolis, IN.
Trillium is currently seeking a Directional Drill Operator for Utility infrastructure projects.
- Operates directional drills on job site including calibration of locator and drill head.
- Safely sets up work zone.
- Pothole’s, windows, and identifies all utilities in the construction area and bore path.
- Correctly connect/stub-up conduit and wire.
- Dig pits, trenches, or pot holes as directed by job plan including windows when crossing utilities.
- Restores and landscapes disturbed areas of the job site.
- Demonstrates job skill, procedures and techniques to crew members.
- Responsible for site set-up and clean-up.
This is a first shift direct hire position offering $23-$27 per hour. Full benefits are offered as well. Per diem and relocation benefits may be available to those who qualify.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click the Apply Now button.
- 1 year minimum previous experience and training.
- Understanding of safety systems and strike alerts associated with the drill including set-up and emergency procedures.
- Knowledge of unloading, loading and transport drill procedures.
- Understanding of drilling fluids and proper mixing procedures for ground conditions.
- Knowledge to perform daily maintenance on the drill.
- Understanding of the proper care and rotation of rods.
- Understanding of support equipment, digging equipment, vacuum-units and reel trailers.
- MUST have or be able to obtain CDL class “A” license.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.