Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Foreman needed in Indianapolis, IN.
Trillium is currently seeking a foreman and crew for underground utility construction projects in the Indianapolis, IN area.
The foreman will perform tasks related to the construction and upgrade of fiber systems. Experience with installation, construction, repair, and maintenance associated with underground utilities is required. Duties include duct verification, placing cables and conduits underground, setting pedestals, repairing conduits, pulling cable, and repairing landscaped areas effected by construction.
- Lead crews, and compile and submit production reports.
- Oversee construction crew assignments.
- Use ground rod pounding equipment.
- Pull cable lines and other equipment used in the installation of telephone or cable TV wires.
- Direct traffic flow while following state and DOT guidelines.
- Assist supervisor with day to day activities.
- Reads and implements design prints and other related instructions.
- Maintains and operates vehicle safely following all safety and traffic regulations.
- Maintains proper inventory on vehicle based on work assignment.
This is a first shift direct hire position. Looking for local candidates to the region. No per diem is offered. Salary range is 45k-68k annually.
If you are interested, apply now.
- Must be willing to train and lead.
- Must have a valid drivers license (CDL Class A is preferred)
- Must have a basic understanding of advanced construction principles.
- Capable of operating heavy equipment (missile, drill, backhoe, and trencher)
- Knowledge of safety systems associated with drilling or trenching including set- up and emergency procedures.
- 1+ years supervisory or foreman experience.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.