Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Staffing currently has immediate openings for skilled MIG Welders in the Brillion, WI area.
Our client is looking for both 2nd and 3rd shift MIG Welders to add to their growing team. The position involves operating welding equipment while following set standards. Wage range is $17-$20/hr!
Specific Duties include:
• Weld multiple material types in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions within process limitations and as determined by work instructions using a manual or robotic welder.
• Remove and install rolls of weld wire and make equipment adjustments necessary to properly weld
• Interpret Blue prints and weld symbols to produce welds to print specification.
• Use proper welding technique and adjust equipment as necessary to produce quality welds to print specification.
• Perform visual weld inspections to find and identify quality weld problems
• Prepare parts necessary for welding
• Repairs defective welds to print specification.
• Clean-up of welded parts per print specifications.
• Follow written welding procedures, specifications and work instructions including (IPV) in process verification.
• Assist team members in other areas to meet daily production goals.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
-Previous MIG welding experience
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.