Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Hardware Design Engineer for direct-hire in Southfield!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Hardware Design Engineer for direct-hire placement!
The Design Engineer reviews and understands customer requirements, specifications and manufacturing constraints in order to create comprehensive engineering product design detail, specifications, drawings and related engineering changes.
Specific Duties include:
• Electronic design engineer responsible for defining electronic hardware for the automotive industry.
• Analyze and adhere to internal and external specifications, requirements, regulations and industry standards.
• Perform detail analog and digital circuit design utilizing CAD software, create drawings and confirm design.
• Conduct worst case analysis and design FMEA to assess the hardware functionality and continuously improve it (utilize Mathcad and PSPICE simulation tools to confirm design).
• Prepare and release the schematic design and other relevant drawings to meet customer requirements.
• Develop product DFMEA and/or DFBFM and other engineering specific information.
• Conduct feasibility studies regarding new electronic components.
• Create product testing requirements, analyze the results and improve the design.
• Work with PCB designers to optimize layout to meet internal and external electrical and EMC requirements.
• Work with manufacturing plant to develop comprehensive test plan.
If you’re interested in this direct-hire opportunity for an experienced Hardware Design Engineer, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
• 2 years of automotive related engineering experience preferred.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.